Opportunities for Agriculture Working Paper Series
• Economic Opportunity in Local Food Systems:
Baselines and Targets
• Regional Food Systems Planning:
A Case Study from Vermont’s Northeast Kingdom
• Place-Based Marketing Opportunities for Vermont
• Taste of Home: Migration, Food and Belonging in a Changing Vermont
• Working towards the Common Table: How Vermont Addresses
Social Justice and Food Access with Local Food and Why it Matters
• Farm to School: Implications for Child Nutrition
• Produits du terroir: Similarities and Differences Between France, Québec and Vermont
• Adding the Internet to Your Business Recipe: Farm Marketing in the 21rst Century
• Vermont’s Dairy Sector: Is There a Sustainable Future for the 800 lb. Gorilla?
• Do Raw Milk Sales Help or Harm Local Dairy Economies: The Case of Vermont H.125
The Food System Research Collaborative commissioned five working papers to highlight the breadth of research by the collaborative’s members and to encourage discussion on food system topics. Volume 2 of the working paper series will be released in 2011. For more information, or to submit a proposal for Volume 3, contact Jane Kolodinksy at Jane.Kolodinsky@uvm.edu or Dan Kirk at email@example.com.